A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ross, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ross has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Ross MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Ross practice?
- Dr. Robert Ross has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Ross practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Birmingham, MI.
See Birmingham Pediatricians and Birmingham Cardiologists.