A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ross is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ross has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dick Ross MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Ross practice?
- Dr. Robert Ross has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ross practices Ophthalmology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA and Mandeville, LA.
See Metairie Ophthalmologists.