A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Retina Surgery
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ross has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Lane Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Ross practice?
Dr. Robert Ross practices Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Cardiology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Gulfport, MS and Metairie, LA.
See New Orleans Ophthalmologists, New Orleans Pediatricians, and New Orleans Cardiologists.