Learn more about Dr. Robert Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Ross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Ross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ross has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dick Ross MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Ross practice?
- Dr. Robert Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Ross practices Ophthalmology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Marrero, LA.
See Metairie Ophthalmologists.