Dr. Robert Saunders Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Robert Saunders?

Very Arrogant

Posted on February 17th, 2016

I went to this office one time on a recommendation. Unfortunately, I was not satisfied. This is one doctor who thinks he "knows" it all and he doesn't. One of his staff Merry or Mary is extremely rude. She thinks that she will always get the last word. One thing about this doctor is that he doesn't issue a 90 day prescription. My insurance only covers 90 days. They deny meds and will not do anything you ask them to do. What's a person to do?? Anyone who reads this. do yourself a favor, and do not go to this doctor.

Happy with our PCP!

Posted on March 7th, 2014

Dr. Saunders has been our PCP for over seven years. His office staff is always friendly and I have never had any problems getting an appointment. Dr. Saunders is friendly, professional and caring. I trust what he says and appreciate his attentiveness. If you are looking for a family doctor I would highly recommend his practice!

Great experience

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

After reading the previous review, I have to write to correct several things. I found Dr. Saunders' office to be courtious and very friendly. When making my appointment, I initially had trouble finding the practice. However, rather than the typical rudeness from staff for being late, they took no time moving things around so that my trip wasn't wasted. I found Dr. Saunders to be very knowlegable about my condition and he recommended something that in all my life had never been tried. I am so happy I switched I can't say enough about how professional everyone was and the time he spent with me. I would heartily recommend this practice without reservation.

Arrogant

Posted on December 10th, 2013

I was referred to him by someone whose opinion I value. For the first 3 visits, he did nothing but inform me of what he expected from his patients. After the first visit, he said ,"You passed." At the 4th visit, I confronted him somewhat and thought that there was hope for a satisfactory doctor-patient relationship. Never was a urinalysis done, no blood work until I requested it and he refused to accept the records from previous physicians. I decided that there had been enough time wasted, found another PMC and discovered that the people who recommended him had left his practice as dissatisfied as was I. He may be knowledgeable, but his arrogant, non-listening manner was more than I cared to experience.

Posted on September 24th, 2017