A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schultz, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schultz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schultz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Douglas Schultz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Robert Schultz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Schultz practices Pediatrics near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Pediatricians.