A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Schultz, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Schultz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Schultz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Angelo Community Medical Center
- Shannon Medical Center - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schultz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Schultz practice?
Dr. Robert Schultz practices Pediatrics near San Angelo, TX.
See San Angelo Pediatricians.