Learn more about Dr. Robert Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Segal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Segal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Segal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Segal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thompson Peak Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Segal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Segal practice?
- Dr. Robert Segal has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Segal practices Family Medicine and Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors and Scottsdale Surgeons.