Learn more about Dr. Robert Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Segal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Segal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Segal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Segal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thompson Peak Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Segal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Segal practice?
- Dr. Robert Segal has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Segal practices Family Medicine and Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors and Scottsdale Surgeons.