A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Segal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Segal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Segal, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Segal graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Segal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thompson Peak Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Segal MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert Segal practice?
- Dr. Robert Segal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Segal practices Family Medicine and Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians and Scottsdale Surgeons.