inactive

Dr. Robert Segal MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Scottsdale, AZ

3.4

December 1st, 2016
One of the most talented Doctors I knew. Very Educated and a pleasure to converse with and always gave great advice. You will be greatly missed Sir.

March 15th, 2016
Great doctor, great staff

May 1st, 2013
Never seen anything like this
This was the most disrespectful doctor I have ever encountered. Very rude, failed to offer a medical opinion, and spent much of the time staring at his computer. Could not discuss pros and cons of treatment. Refused to let her see another doctor in the practice! Cancelled the appointment with another Dr. and showed up himself.

January 23rd, 2013
Patient
He was very prompt and gave me medical advise that helped my condition that no other doctor had provided. I'm extremely happy with his service.

January 30th, 2012
this is the worst DR I have even seen in my life he told me I hade to many medical problms and was really rud I would not see him again if I was dying

January 15th, 2012
I have been a reluctant patient for five years or so. I dislike his bedside manner, as he is more concerned with making computer entries than listening to me. He is often defensive, is a poor listener, and can be argumentative. I intend to find another physician.

January 25th, 2011
Good and competent
I and my family have been seeing Dr.Segal for several years. He is always very attentive and thorough in his questioning and examination. I think he is one of the best doctors that I have ever seen. He always makes certain to inform me about any condition I may have and I typically leave with paperwork to help address any concerns that I may have. He is very prompt and professional. I can get in to see him almost immediately when I am sick and never have to settle for a physician assistant like my previous doctors

August 18th, 2009
Dr. Segal akways acts as if he is in a hurry, spends most of his time with you looking at his computer and entering data, and doesn't like it if you ask questions.