A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sibley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sibley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sibley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sibley graduated from Loma Linda University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Sibley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Sibley practice?
- Dr. Robert Sibley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Sibley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons.