A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Siegel, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Siegel, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- John Dempsey Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Siegel FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Robert Siegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Siegel practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Oncologists.