A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Siegel, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Siegel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- John Dempsey Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Siegel MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Robert Siegel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Siegel practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Willimantic, CT and Avon, CT.
See Hartford Internists and Hartford Oncologists.