A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Siegel, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Siegel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Siegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Siegel, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- John Dempsey Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Siegel FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Robert Siegel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Siegel practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Oncologists.