Learn more about Dr. Robert Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Simon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Simon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Simon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Daniel Simon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Simon practice?
- Dr. Robert Simon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Simon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: West Palm Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Surgeons.