A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Daniel Smith DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Robert Smith has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Smith practices Family Medicine near Belchertown, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Deerfield, MA and Ware, MA.
See Belchertown Primary Care Doctors.