A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smith is Excellent. Dr. Smith has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Smith practice?
Dr. Robert Smith practices Family Medicine near Whately, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Belchertown, MA and South Deerfield, MA.
See Whately Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Smith, Dr. Bobby Smith, Dr. Robbie Smith, Dr. Rupert Smith