A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Smith practice?
Dr. Robert Smith practices Family Medicine near Northampton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Whately, MA and South Deerfield, MA.
See Northampton Family Physicians.