A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Sparks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sparks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sparks graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sparks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dale Sparks DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Sparks practice?
- Dr. Robert Sparks has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sparks practices Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Primary Care Doctors.