Learn more about Dr. Robert Sutherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sutherland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutherland
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sutherland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Sutherland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Sutherland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Sutherland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Sutherland practice?
- Dr. Robert Sutherland has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Sutherland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reading, PA.
See Reading Orthopedic Surgeons.