A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tarver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tarver, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Fungal Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarver graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Tarver has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Tarver MD is a male Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Tarver practice?
- Dr. Robert Tarver has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Tarver practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.