A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tarver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarver
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Tarver Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tarver, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Fungal Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Pulmonary Embolism
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarver graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Tarver has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D Tarver MD is a male Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Tarver practice?
- Dr. Robert Tarver has 10 office locations.
Dr. Robert Tarver practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.