A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- Liberty Hospital
- North Ottawa Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dionne Thomas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Robert Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Thomas practices Family Medicine near Versailles, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kearney, MO.
See Versailles Primary Care Doctors.