Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Thomas
Dr. Robert Thomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Blawnox, PA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC, Magee Womens Hospital and UPMC Horizon. Dr. Thomas has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Thomas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Robert Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Steele Filipek
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi40
Dr. Renu Joshi
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi
Dr. Anne Shaheen
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi22