A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Thomas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
- Magee Womens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Drexel Thomas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Robert Thomas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Thomas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Obstetricians & Gynecologists.