Learn more about Dr. Robert Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Thomas, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Central Hearing Loss
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endemic Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dylan Thomas MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Robert Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Thomas practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Otolaryngologists.