A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thomas is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Thomas, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Age-related Hearing loss (Presbycusis)
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Central Hearing Loss
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Endemic Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dylan Thomas MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Robert Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Thomas practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Otolaryngologists.