A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wasson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wasson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wasson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wasson, MD is board certified in Aerospace Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Wasson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Region Healthcare Corpora, Fergus Falls, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Doane Wasson MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Aerospace Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Wasson practice?
- Dr. Robert Wasson has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wasson practices Psychiatry and Aerospace Medicine near Alexandria, MN.
See Alexandria Psychiatrists and Alexandria Preventive Medicine Specialists.