A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Webb, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Webb has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Colquitt Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital and Manor
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Webb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Webb practice?
Dr. Robert Webb practices Ophthalmology near Moultrie, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Thomasville, GA.
See Moultrie Ophthalmologists.