Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Wilcox
Dr. Robert Wilcox, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Wilcox is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center, Medical Center of Plano and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano. Dr. Wilcox has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Wilcox has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Robert Wilcox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr Thornwell Parker III III
Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, General Surgery
Dr. Purcell Smith III
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Plano, TX 0.13 mi36
Dr. Earl Lund
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Plano, TX 0.13 mi33