Plastic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon

5316 W Plano Pkwy
Plano, TX 75093
972-620-1700
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 7th, 2013

I recently had surgery with Dr. Wilcox and had an excellent experience from beginning to end. The staff was genuine friendly, my coordinator was thorough and always willing to answer my questions. Dr. Wilcox is easy going and very knowledgeable. At my PreOP I was apprehensive but was quickly but at ease with caring the staff showed. The day of the procedure, the OR staff was also very comforting. I am so happy with my final results. It does take time for the heeling process as the staff and Dr.Wilcox always advise. Dr.Wilcox is absolutely the BEST !!!

|  Great doctor, awesome staff, amazing results!  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

I've gone to see Dr. Wilcox and his team several times and every time I find the staff, not just friendly, but actually happy to work there, the doctor cheerful, professional and a skilled doctor and the facility clean and very well managed. Have recommended him to friends and family...

|  The best  |  show details
Oct 1st, 2012

Dr Wilcox is so nice. I jad my implants removed and he could not have been nicer. Can't say enough sbout this practice.. They are great. His bedside manner is so nice and I felt so welcome and safe.

Mar 9th, 2012

Very knowledgeable, talented and personable. Have had multiple medically necessary operations done by Dr. Wilcox and all have gone very well. My father, who lives in Austin, TX, plans to use Dr. Wilcox for his own medically necessary procedure.

|  He is awesome  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2012

Had lipo and breast aug by him 6 weeks ago and I can not believe how much fat he got out. I am so happy. Dr Wilcox is just really nice and honest and I knew after 3 consultations with other doctors he was the right choice.

Oct 24th, 2011

Everything was great except I didnt feel that I was shown ALL of my options. I know I could have gotten answers to any questions I had, I just felt like maybe all of my options were not brought to my attention. They were very confident in what they were doing and how I was going to look, I think they could have had me try different sizes on instead of just letting me look at a couple. Other than that it was a great experience.

|  WONDERFUL WONDERFUL SURGEON  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2011

Dr. Wilcox, is a great doctor. He takes the time to really discuss your needs and wants you to be comfortable with the decisions you make. After a drastic weight loss, I needed some reconstruction surgery and he has been amazing. His staff is great, they will walk you through the process, and they follow up to check on you. Very Friendly. I'm glad I chose him and will refer him to my friends.

Jul 29th, 2011

Very disappointing result with little explanation.

Jul 18th, 2011

I came to Dr Wilcox because I came along for my daughters appt. I was amazed at the professional and caring atmostphere the office had. I naturally went with Dr Wilcox when i decided to have breast augumentation. I am very pleased with the over all service and procedure. My personal doctor in my home town now sends referrals to Dr Wilcox based on my experience and the outcome of my procedure. My Dr said they look and feel very natural and real.

by J. Tse on Jan 13th, 2011

I came from California to have my surgery done at Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center of Texas because I was very impressed with my sister's surgical outcome that she had previously done with Dr. Wilcox. The entire staff was extremely professional, informative, and friendly. I would definitely recommend friends and family to Dr. Wilcox in the future.

|  rhinoplasty  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2010

It has been 4 months since my Rhinoplasty surgery, and there is minimal noticeable difference in the appearance of my nose. I have pre-op pics that I took myself, and compare them to the pics from now and visually, there is truely almost no difference. I have addressed this with Dr. Wilcox, and the only explanation I have been given is that it can take up to a year for the nose to take on it's final shape. I understand that, and my research supports that it can take a year for the FINAL results to be visualized, but my research also shows that at least SOME changes should be evident. Friends and family have commented that they can tell no difference in the appearance of my nose. I am very disappointed at this point with the results of this procedure.

|  Would recommend to everyone  |  show details
by April Faulkenberry on Aug 12th, 2010

The wonderful experience starts the minute you walk into the office. The whole staff is wonderful. Dr. Wilcox is very informative and helpful. I had few procedures done at once and he filled me in on what to expect on every single one. His recovery nurses were pure Angels. The Dr. is one that listens and hears what you want and your concerns I loved the results and would recommend anyone to give him a chance before committing to any other Dr. You will be very happy you did.

Aug 11th, 2010

Dr. Wilcox was exactly who I needed. I was so nervous and scared about plastic surgery. He discussed options with me, gave me information to hlep me make an informed decision and made me feel secure with my decisions. He was very patient with all of my questions and discussed realistic outcomes with me. He even discouraged me from procedures that he did not feel were necessary. I don't feel that Dr. Wilcox was only out to make money, I truly feel that he was there to help me look my absolute best. I love my results!

Aug 6th, 2010

I could not have chosen a better doctor!!!Love Love my results!!!

Aug 5th, 2010

Dr Wilcox has been there for me for any questions, phone calls during and after my procedure. Even months after when I was diagnosed with an unrelated desease that affected my breast reduction Dr Wilcox ask to keep follow ups every 4 weeks so no complications would arise. He was caring, compassionate and his staff are excellent.

|  Good to Go!  |  show details
by MacKenzie Casagrande on Aug 5th, 2010

I am a mother of three young children, and when I head out for a doctor's appointment for myself, I am always in a hurry. Dr. Wilcox and his staff were a perfect fit for my hectic day. They were super friendly, fast and easy to understand. I have had one surgery and several procedures performed at this office. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Wilcox to all of my family and friends. Great Office!

|  William Talbert  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2010

Dr Wilcox is one of the best Sugens in the area and we totally trust in him.He has done 3 procedures for us in the past.Dr Wilcox is also a great guy and has a very pleasing personality.I would recommend him to others.

Jul 29th, 2010

I heard about Dr. Wilcox through two friends. They both continue to see Dr. Wilcox. I have a couple of things I have to have to see a doctor. Number one he listens to my issues and knows how important this is to me and that I have no pain. I was treated with the up most care from Dr. Wilcox and I left without pain and I did not experience pain latter. I am healing beautifully. I plan to see Dr. Wilcox again. His office staff is very professional. His office is beautiful. I feel grateful to be referred to such a wonderful Doctor.

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Meena Sen on Jun 28th, 2010

Dr. Wilcox is the most professional and courteous surgeon I have ever been too. I consulted with several doctors before electing to have my breast augmentattion through him. He had the best bedside manners. His staff are very professional and accomodating as well.

by Cristy on May 21st, 2010

Professional, knowledgeable, and easy to speak with.

|  Wonderful Dr. and staff  |  show details
May 20th, 2010

Had breast aug (through the belly button) and some lipo around my tummy and I look and feel amazing. I am only 6 weels out and I am already down 2 sizes and up a cup size (34 C). Dr Wilcox is so terrific and I knew from my friends he was "the best in town". I agree and give him the highest scores available.

by ABT on May 17th, 2010

I had lipo and tummy tuck and am absolutely pleased with results. Dr. Wilcox will be my choice for my next procedure. Totally professional!

|  We loved him  |  show details
by TER on May 12th, 2010

Dr. Wilcox sewed up my 2 yr old after she cut her head open at the playground and she was as calm as I have ever seen. He was so wonderful with her, she didn't shed one tear and was still as can be for him. He was so gentle and sweet and gave her a little toy after. As a mother, I was a nervous wreck, but after seeing his personality and kindness to my little girl I would recommend him all the way. And the scar has healed beautifully. In fact it is almost gone. A wonderful outcome to a scary time. Thank Dr Wilcox.

|  Dr. Wilcox was great!  |  show details
May 1st, 2010

I have had moles removed, Breast Aug and lipo and he is simply the best there is. If you aren't sure, go for a concult. I promise you will be 5 mins after you meet him.

|  Outstanding Doctor  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2010

Visited Dr. Wilcox for a couple of minor surgeries. He did an outstanding job and was extremely professional. Highly recommended!

|  This Dr. was amazing  |  show details
by eeb on Apr 10th, 2010

Irinically I used Dr Wilcox for a breast kift and "yes" I knew there would be scars---of course there were. Anywone who tells you differently is lying. But after 6 mos to a yr. they are so faint and i feel great. 20 yrs younger. So, I read some scar issues with him and I think these pts are a little "out there". If you have any surgery you will have a scar, it's part of the deal. These Dr's aren't Gods, but these pts seem to expect them to be and that's sad for them. So, next time somone has a major tummy tuck or breast reduction and is 'shocked' that they have scars after the surgery, maybe they need another kind of Dr nex time to examine their heads and not their bodies.

|  Professional and Caring Physician and Staff!  |  show details
by SDH on Apr 10th, 2010

Dr. Wilcox and his staff are wonderful. I have seen both Dr. Wilcox and his aestheticians for procedures and they couldn't have been more courteous and professional. I am so happy with the results and would highly recommend Dr. Wilcox.

by AWG on Apr 9th, 2010

I've really had to sit down and think how I can put into words how I feel and look. The last time I felt this good about myself, I was twenty-five, and that was 15 years ago. I look fantastic, and I have no one to thank but you and your staff.Dr. Wilcox, not only are you professional, kind-hearted, and a brilliant doctor, but your bedside manor is defined as a "prince of a gentleman", a family man, Christian, and a talent all in one. Who could ask for more?You and your staff treated me as if I was the most important person at your surgery center.I feel great and I look great. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me change my life and self-esteem and taking extra time to really talk to me about what I did and DIDN'T need.If anyone asks me about my cosmetic surgery thoughts or would like advice on surgery regarding a doctor I will tell them your name in one second flat. Thank you again!

|  Dr. Wilcox is the best!  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Wilcox by my dermatologist to have a melanoma removed from my arm. Dr. Wilcox' office accommodated me quickly and the surgery was performed on an out patient basis. Facing a cancer is very scary and I found Dr. Wilcox to be both competent and caring. I couldn't be more pleased with both my care and the results of my surgery.

|  Never again!  |  show details