Dr. Robert Wilcox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Wilcox?

April 1st, 2017

Pathetic Excuse for a Plastic Surgeon

This guy needs to retire. He is still practicing the way he did 30 years ago. He is very charming during the consultation but heaven forbid if you question him about anything post operatively. His MA is not only rude and disinterested, I have overheard her talking behind my back and other patients backs. From what I understand, he used to have a quality practice, but in my opinion, I would keep walking. His staff says he is VERY greedy, self serving, and could care less about you once he has your $$$. There are too many other young, innovative plastics out there to waste your time on this loser.

February 20th, 2017

not good after the fact

I have requested my surgical notes from 2 previous surgeries with Multiple procedures done in both surgeries. I have found missing information and inaccurate information in the notes as well as false records about procedure that was recommended and performed by him. i would call this fraud and i am beginning to think he also charged for procedures not performed. I have called his office muliple time and not gotten a call back regarding these issues.

October 31st, 2016

Mrs

I WAS VERY HAPPY THE FIRST TIME I HAD SOMETHING DONE, THAT WAS 8 YEARS AGO. THIS TIME AROUND I FEEL LIKE HE OVER PROMISED AND DIDN'T DELIVER.THE DAY OF THE SURGERY I FELT LIKE THEY WHERE RUSHING ME OUT OF THERE TO THE POINT I THREW UP IN MY CAR. I WAS NO LONGER A PERSON BUT A NUMBER.

April 15th, 2016

A simple procedure on a finger turned into a nightmare and a deformed finger.

June 5th, 2015

Extremely happy with my results!!

April 21st, 2014

Dr.Wilcox changed my life

Dr.Wilcox is simply amazing. I had a breast reduction surgery three weeks ago. He took off almost five pounds from my chest. Not only is the staff ( from reception to nursing) kind,thoughtful and very respectful but Dr. Wilcox is so talented. He did a great job. His bedside manner puts my nerves at ease and he feels like not only my surgeon but my friend. He truly is a gift. He made me feel at ease through the whole process( consultation to my still post op appt's) and even made my husband feel at ease too. Everything was explained to me from the start and any question I have along the way...is always answered. He not only changed me appearance to better my health but he changed my life. He is for sure an angel in my book.

May 7th, 2013

I recently had surgery with Dr. Wilcox and had an excellent experience from beginning to end. The staff was genuine friendly, my coordinator was thorough and always willing to answer my questions. Dr. Wilcox is easy going and very knowledgeable. At my PreOP I was apprehensive but was quickly but at ease with caring the staff showed. The day of the procedure, the OR staff was also very comforting. I am so happy with my final results. It does take time for the heeling process as the staff and Dr.Wilcox always advise. Dr.Wilcox is absolutely the BEST !!!

December 3rd, 2012

Great doctor, awesome staff, amazing results!

I've gone to see Dr. Wilcox and his team several times and every time I find the staff, not just friendly, but actually happy to work there, the doctor cheerful, professional and a skilled doctor and the facility clean and very well managed. Have recommended him to friends and family...

October 1st, 2012

The best

Dr Wilcox is so nice. I jad my implants removed and he could not have been nicer. Can't say enough sbout this practice.. They are great. His bedside manner is so nice and I felt so welcome and safe.

January 9th, 2012

He is awesome

Had lipo and breast aug by him 6 weeks ago and I can not believe how much fat he got out. I am so happy. Dr Wilcox is just really nice and honest and I knew after 3 consultations with other doctors he was the right choice.

October 24th, 2011

Everything was great except I didnt feel that I was shown ALL of my options. I know I could have gotten answers to any questions I had, I just felt like maybe all of my options were not brought to my attention. They were very confident in what they were doing and how I was going to look, I think they could have had me try different sizes on instead of just letting me look at a couple. Other than that it was a great experience.

September 20th, 2011

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL SURGEON

Dr. Wilcox, is a great doctor. He takes the time to really discuss your needs and wants you to be comfortable with the decisions you make. After a drastic weight loss, I needed some reconstruction surgery and he has been amazing. His staff is great, they will walk you through the process, and they follow up to check on you. Very Friendly. I'm glad I chose him and will refer him to my friends.