Dr. Robert Wilcox MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 15th, 2016
A simple procedure on a finger turned into a nightmare and a deformed finger.

June 5th, 2015
Extremely happy with my results!!

April 21st, 2014
Dr.Wilcox changed my life
Dr.Wilcox is simply amazing. I had a breast reduction surgery three weeks ago. He took off almost five pounds from my chest. Not only is the staff ( from reception to nursing) kind,thoughtful and very respectful but Dr. Wilcox is so talented. He did a great job. His bedside manner puts my nerves at ease and he feels like not only my surgeon but my friend. He truly is a gift. He made me feel at ease through the whole process( consultation to my still post op appt's) and even made my husband feel at ease too. Everything was explained to me from the start and any question I have along the way...is always answered. He not only changed me appearance to better my health but he changed my life. He is for sure an angel in my book.

May 7th, 2013
I recently had surgery with Dr. Wilcox and had an excellent experience from beginning to end. The staff was genuine friendly, my coordinator was thorough and always willing to answer my questions. Dr. Wilcox is easy going and very knowledgeable. At my PreOP I was apprehensive but was quickly but at ease with caring the staff showed. The day of the procedure, the OR staff was also very comforting. I am so happy with my final results. It does take time for the heeling process as the staff and Dr.Wilcox always advise. Dr.Wilcox is absolutely the BEST !!!

December 3rd, 2012
Great doctor, awesome staff, amazing results!
I've gone to see Dr. Wilcox and his team several times and every time I find the staff, not just friendly, but actually happy to work there, the doctor cheerful, professional and a skilled doctor and the facility clean and very well managed. Have recommended him to friends and family...

October 1st, 2012
The best
Dr Wilcox is so nice. I jad my implants removed and he could not have been nicer. Can't say enough sbout this practice.. They are great. His bedside manner is so nice and I felt so welcome and safe.

January 8th, 2012
He is awesome
Had lipo and breast aug by him 6 weeks ago and I can not believe how much fat he got out. I am so happy. Dr Wilcox is just really nice and honest and I knew after 3 consultations with other doctors he was the right choice.

October 24th, 2011
Everything was great except I didnt feel that I was shown ALL of my options. I know I could have gotten answers to any questions I had, I just felt like maybe all of my options were not brought to my attention. They were very confident in what they were doing and how I was going to look, I think they could have had me try different sizes on instead of just letting me look at a couple. Other than that it was a great experience.

September 20th, 2011
WONDERFUL WONDERFUL SURGEON
Dr. Wilcox, is a great doctor. He takes the time to really discuss your needs and wants you to be comfortable with the decisions you make. After a drastic weight loss, I needed some reconstruction surgery and he has been amazing. His staff is great, they will walk you through the process, and they follow up to check on you. Very Friendly. I'm glad I chose him and will refer him to my friends.

July 29th, 2011
Very disappointing result with little explanation.

July 18th, 2011
I came to Dr Wilcox because I came along for my daughters appt. I was amazed at the professional and caring atmostphere the office had. I naturally went with Dr Wilcox when i decided to have breast augumentation. I am very pleased with the over all service and procedure. My personal doctor in my home town now sends referrals to Dr Wilcox based on my experience and the outcome of my procedure. My Dr said they look and feel very natural and real.

January 13th, 2011
I came from California to have my surgery done at Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center of Texas because I was very impressed with my sister's surgical outcome that she had previously done with Dr. Wilcox. The entire staff was extremely professional, informative, and friendly. I would definitely recommend friends and family to Dr. Wilcox in the future.