Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Winfield
Dr. Robert Winfield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Kansas City, KS. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Anesthesiology. Dr. Winfield is affiliated with University of Kansas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Winfield has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Robert Winfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Sarah Dance
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi8
Dr. Donald Buck
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi7
Dr. Russell Groener
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi30