A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Winter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winter
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Winter Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Winter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Douglas Winter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Winter practice?
- Dr. Robert Winter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Winter practices Family Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Family Physicians.