A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Winter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Winter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
- Christiana Care Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Douglas Winter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Winter practice?
- Dr. Robert Winter has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Winter practices Family Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Family Physicians.