Dr. Robert Yager Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Yager?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Robert Yager?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 8 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 21st, 2015

Worst Dr ever

I would not give this doctor any stars. I suffered a head injury in 2005 and when I went to him for help after the ER visit, Dr Yager accused me of wanting medication. Basically accusing me of being a junkie who got into a domestic violence situation. I stopped seeing him and found a real doctor who figured out I had nerve damage as a result of the fall and subsequent concussion. If he had properly diagnosed me, or recommended me to a neurologist, the issue would have been caught early enough to fix in a short time. Instead, it nearly 10 years to undo the damage that was allowed to go on by Dr Yager.

February 24th, 2016