A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert D'Agostini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert D'Agostini, Ankle, Foot, Hip, Joint Replacement, Knee, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Agostini
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Agostini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert D'Agostini, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Joint Surgery Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty
- Knee Resurfacing
- Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostini graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Agostini has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J. D'Agostini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. D'Agostini practice?
- Dr. Robert D'Agostini has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert D'Agostini practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Bedminster, NJ.
See Bedminster Orthopedic Surgeons and Bedminster Surgeons.