A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert D'Agostini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert D'Agostini, Ankle, Foot, Hip, Joint Replacement, Knee, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Agostini
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Agostini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert D'Agostini, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery Hip Replacement Arthroplasty
- Joint Surgery Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty
- Knee Resurfacing
- Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agostini graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Agostini has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J. D'Agostini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. D'Agostini practice?
- Dr. Robert D'Agostini has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert D'Agostini practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Bedminster, NJ.
See Bedminster Orthopedic Surgeons and Bedminster Surgeons.