Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Dahl
Dr. Robert Dahl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Dahl is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center, Children's Care Hospital & School and Sioux Falls Surgical Center Llp. Dr. Dahl has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Dahl has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Robert Dahl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. Michael Person
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi12
Dr. Michael Bauer
General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi9
Dr. Bradley Thaemert
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi23