Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jun 10th, 2014

I thought Dr.Dahmus was very professional like, and explanined my surgery in great detail! I will comment again after the surgery in a few weeks!

|  show details
Mar 8th, 2013

I was very disappointed with Dr. Dahmus. I have been experiencing significant right foot pain. He spent less than 5 minutes with me, looked at an x-ray, diagnosed a stress fracture, prescribed a walking boot and bone scan, and left the room without any further instructions or information. The Hershey staff also failed to answer any questions or concerns I had.

|  My own opinion of Dr. Dahmus.  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

i have been a patient of Dr. Dahmus in the past and i was not impressed by him as a good doctor. He seem's like he doesn't want to be botherd by you if it's not surgery related. First impression tells you right away about a doctor's personality and Dr. Dahmus lack's that as a good doctor.

|  Dr. Robert Dahmus  |  show details
by Non Applicable on Nov 5th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Dahmus in the past and could not give him a good rating. He is not the kindest doctor i have seen nor would i see him again if i ever need orthopaedic surgery.

|  My Survey of Dr. Robert Dahmus  |  show details
by E.G.P. on Sep 24th, 2010

I had a total left knee replacment in 2004 by Dr. Dahmus. I have seen Dr. Dahmus for lower back pain in 2009. When i have seen Dr. Dahmus for my lower back pain , he did not seem to care. His attitude was unfriendly or do not bother me kind of attitude. My wife came with me for one of my appointments and she even said to me that Dr. Dahmus is not nice. Dr. Dahmus is only nice when he can perform surgery, but other than surgery forget it. If i ever need orthopaedic surgery again, i will see another surgeon with a nice personality.