2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Stay away show details Stay away
by John on Dec 11th, 2015

This man has misdiagnosed at least 2 of my immediate family members as well as me. He told my son that he simply sprained his ankle when in fact he had a torn torn acl and meniscus. He was my sons Team Doctor when playing football. His bad diagnosis caused him to miss his entire senior year of football after playing since he was 6 yrs old. It also ended his dream of enrolling in the Marine Corps. My wife went to him after a fall in agony. He did no test and told her quite rudely ,that she obviously wrenched her back. Went to another doctor to find that she has 2 obliterated discs and needed major back surgery. The injury was so severe that they needed 2 doc to operate.They had to go through both her back as well as abdomen and have screws, rods and a cage put in. This man is EXTREMELY rude, pompous and incompetent. I have recently started having very similar interactions with doctor Hanks. Not sure what happened to this place but when Dr. Zeilger and Kaneda started that whole place years ago, it was where you wanted to be treated. My advice is to take your business elsewhere unless you like paying large amounts of money for wrong info and 5 minute office visits. The Arlington group is leaps and bounds as far as giving a crap about their patients when compared to OIP

Jun 10th, 2014

I thought Dr.Dahmus was very professional like, and explanined my surgery in great detail! I will comment again after the surgery in a few weeks!

Mar 8th, 2013

I was very disappointed with Dr. Dahmus. I have been experiencing significant right foot pain. He spent less than 5 minutes with me, looked at an x-ray, diagnosed a stress fracture, prescribed a walking boot and bone scan, and left the room without any further instructions or information. The Hershey staff also failed to answer any questions or concerns I had.

My own opinion of Dr. Dahmus. show details My own opinion of Dr. Dahmus.
Jul 18th, 2012

i have been a patient of Dr. Dahmus in the past and i was not impressed by him as a good doctor. He seem's like he doesn't want to be botherd by you if it's not surgery related. First impression tells you right away about a doctor's personality and Dr. Dahmus lack's that as a good doctor.

Dr. Robert Dahmus show details Dr. Robert Dahmus
by Non Applicable on Nov 5th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr. Dahmus in the past and could not give him a good rating. He is not the kindest doctor i have seen nor would i see him again if i ever need orthopaedic surgery.

My Survey of Dr. Robert Dahmus show details My Survey of Dr. Robert Dahmus
by E.G.P. on Sep 24th, 2010

I had a total left knee replacment in 2004 by Dr. Dahmus. I have seen Dr. Dahmus for lower back pain in 2009. When i have seen Dr. Dahmus for my lower back pain , he did not seem to care. His attitude was unfriendly or do not bother me kind of attitude. My wife came with me for one of my appointments and she even said to me that Dr. Dahmus is not nice. Dr. Dahmus is only nice when he can perform surgery, but other than surgery forget it. If i ever need orthopaedic surgery again, i will see another surgeon with a nice personality.