A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dalsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dalsey, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalsey
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Dalsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dalsey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalsey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dalsey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mitchell Dalsey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Dalsey practice?
- Dr. Robert Dalsey has 8 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dalsey practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Haddonfield Orthopedic Surgeons and Haddonfield Surgeons.