A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dalsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dalsey, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalsey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dalsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dalsey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalsey graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dalsey has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Mitchell Dalsey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Dalsey practice?
- Dr. Robert Dalsey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dalsey practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Haddonfield Orthopedic Surgeons and Haddonfield Surgeons.