Robert S Darr MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

April 3rd, 2016
He is by far the best pediatrician in Brooklyn. He is extremely knowledgable and spends a lot of time with the parents in all aspects! Great doctor!

August 30th, 2013
Great doctor great office
We take our son to Dr Darr and love him and Susan. Our baby is now 1 and I find Dr Darr to be very reasonable and informative. He gives us the infomation we need without overloading us with details. I trust him with our baby's health. Susan always lets us know if the doctor is running late so we never waste any time in the waiting room. Both the doctor and Susan are very kind and our son frequently leaves their office with a smile on his face - unless there were shots :)

July 2nd, 2013
Dr Darr is a wonderful doctor and person, I've been using him for 21 years for my two children and would not think to use anyone else, he is truly the best and when i go there he and Susan treat us like family, Susan is wonderful and always very accommodating and we are always treated wonderful. Dr Darr calls back very quickly and its amazing how he helps you even over the phone and puts a nervous parents mind at ease, and if it is on a weekend and your child is sick, he will go into the office to see them , this means so much, he is fantastic. If anyone is looking for a truly compassionate, educated, and caring doctor, Dr. Darr is the one for you. if there were a 10 star rating i would give him a 10++++++

August 4th, 2011
Excellent Pediatrician
Both of my children were patients of Dr. Darr until we moved out of state. I highly recommend him.

June 11th, 2008
The best pediatrician ever
He is an amazing professional and truly cares for his patients. Can't imagine trust any one else with my son.