Obstetricians & Gynecologists

8140 Walnut Hill Ln
Ste 800
Dallas, TX 75231
214-692-8660
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Feb 11th, 2013

Dr. Darrow is a very experienced, caring OB/GYN. He spends time with his patients, sincerely cares, listens and provides realistic solutions. He is funny at times, when the patient feels nervous. He is also very helpful for stay-at-hospital patients in checking them regularly, talking to them, and explaining their situations clearly. He is a wonderful doctor, highly recommended.

|  Five years too long!  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2011

I was given this doctor after my doctor of 20 yrs. retired. I have seen Dr. Darrow for the last 5 yrs. and will not put up with his rudeness ever again. He makes rude remarks and is short and hateful with his questions. He does not make you feel comfortable as a patient. He is very unprofessional. I have found another doctor and recommend others do the same. We do have a choice!

|  Rude Doctor  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

My Experience was horrible he is very rude.

|  Dr. Darrows  |  show details
by humaira massey on Jun 25th, 2010

He is Brilliant beyond words he has an answer to my questions even before i ask them.....he is the best!

|  GREAT!!  |  show details
by Jessica on Jan 27th, 2010

Dr. Darrow is a great doctor. He delivered all three of my kids. I had some complications and felt very safe with him as my doctor.

Aug 17th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Darrow delivered my daughter. He was a good doctor for the first few months but then mentioned that I was gaining so much weight that my husband would leave me. I laughed it off not knowing quite how to take it and he assured me that he was serious. M

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Oct 20th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Excellent: I have been a patient of Dr. Darrow's for over 20 years. He is EXCELLENT!!!!! He delivered all 4 of my children. He is very attentive and takes as much time as needed with each of his patients. I have recommended him to many of my friends.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com