Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Feb 11th, 2013

Dr. Darrow is a very experienced, caring OB/GYN. He spends time with his patients, sincerely cares, listens and provides realistic solutions. He is funny at times, when the patient feels nervous. He is also very helpful for stay-at-hospital patients in checking them regularly, talking to them, and explaining their situations clearly. He is a wonderful doctor, highly recommended.

Five years too long! show details Five years too long!
Dec 31st, 2011

I was given this doctor after my doctor of 20 yrs. retired. I have seen Dr. Darrow for the last 5 yrs. and will not put up with his rudeness ever again. He makes rude remarks and is short and hateful with his questions. He does not make you feel comfortable as a patient. He is very unprofessional. I have found another doctor and recommend others do the same. We do have a choice!

Rude Doctor show details Rude Doctor
Aug 9th, 2011

My Experience was horrible he is very rude.

Dr. Darrows show details Dr. Darrows
by humaira massey on Jun 25th, 2010

He is Brilliant beyond words he has an answer to my questions even before i ask them.....he is the best!

GREAT!! show details GREAT!!
by Jessica on Jan 27th, 2010

Dr. Darrow is a great doctor. He delivered all three of my kids. I had some complications and felt very safe with him as my doctor.

Aug 17th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Darrow delivered my daughter. He was a good doctor for the first few months but then mentioned that I was gaining so much weight that my husband would leave me. I laughed it off not knowing quite how to take it and he assured me that he was serious. M

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Oct 20th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Excellent: I have been a patient of Dr. Darrow's for over 20 years. He is EXCELLENT!!!!! He delivered all 4 of my children. He is very attentive and takes as much time as needed with each of his patients. I have recommended him to many of my friends.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com