A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dasher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dasher
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dasher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dasher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasher graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Dasher MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Dasher practice?
- Dr. Robert Dasher has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dasher practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Sylmar, CA.
See Sylmar Psychiatrists.