Dr. Robert Dawe MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2017
I do not know why these reviews for Dr. Dawe are so low. I have been his pt since I was an infant. He treated me for bilateral clubbed feet. He gave me the ability to walk normally as a child, and now as an adult. He know's his specialty like no other. I highly recommend him and OSG to anyone having any ortho issues. If my baby ever needed to see an ortho, he'd be the guy!

July 17th, 2015
Not happy
I don't doubt this doc knows his stuff, but he has zero people skills and an unprofessional manner. We will be getting our follow up care elsewhere.

August 19th, 2013
Waste of time
Dr. Dawe was cold during our first meeting and ended it rather rudely. I left there actually feeling upset. A few weeks later I heard from the therapy staff and have now had two appointments wherein nothing happened but lying down for 20 minutes with a heating pad, which I do at home for free. And I have had no followup from Dr. Dawe.

November 9th, 2010
redemption
Mt initial meeting with Dr. Dawe was one that left me dissapointed as explained in my last letter.After seeing him twice more I am relieved in that I find him to be thorough and knowledgeable in assessing and explaining my condition and and in drawing up a corresponding course of action.Working light duty is difficult but it is better than staying at home.

November 8th, 2010
doctor very rude

October 5th, 2010
Betrayal
Dr Dawe stated that he could not accurately evaluate me without x-rays which my previous doctor did not send over or a mri or cat scan that the insurance company is refusing to authorize.These being needed to assess my healing in a compression fracture of the 4th vertabrae.Totally understandable.He then proceeded to put me on a 25lb.limit back to work status without telling me.This authorization being given to the workmans compensation insurance company.He did this without having any knowledge of my character or what my work as a mover truck driver consists of.I was informed by this change in status a week after seeing him.I went back to work on 10/4/10 and although my employers treated me kindly any bending or excessive standing caused me an aggravated pain which I expect will only get worse.I am flabbergasted by these events with a shattered hope that I would receive better medical treatment.

June 17th, 2010
Good doctor. Horrible people/social skills, especially with children. It takes a special heart to work in pediatric specialties, and I don't think he is the right fit for it.

April 8th, 2009
Greedy and doesn
Your back may or may not feel better but you'll leave with a sore butt because you'll feel like you were screwed. Don't go there.

May 8th, 2017