A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Deal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Deal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Deal, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Deal graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Deal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Deal practice?
Dr. Robert Deal practices Otolaryngology near Evans, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Thomson, GA and Augusta, GA.
See Evans Otolaryngologists.