A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Deal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Deal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Deal, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Deal graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Tyson Deal MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert T. Deal practice?
- Dr. Robert Deal has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Deal practices Otolaryngology near Evans, GA.
See Evans Otolaryngologists.