A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dean
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dean, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dean has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Martin Dean MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Dean practice?
- Dr. Robert Dean has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dean practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Hematologists, and Cleveland Oncologists.