A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Deaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Deaton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Deaton graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Deaton has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert L Deaton MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Deaton practice?
- Dr. Robert Deaton has 6 office locations.
Dr. Robert Deaton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN and Zionsville, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.