Learn more about Dr. Robert Debbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Debbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Fetal Ultrasound
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Debbs graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Debbs has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Debbs DO and FACOG is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Debbs practice?
- Dr. Robert Debbs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Debbs practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Lumberton, NJ.
See Plainsboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.