A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Debbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Debbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Fetal Ultrasound
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Debbs graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Debbs has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Debbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Debbs practice?
Dr. Robert Debbs practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Somers Point Obstetricians & Gynecologists.