Learn more about Dr. Robert Debbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Debbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cystic Fibrosis
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Hot Flashes
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Legionnaires Disease
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Respiratory Failure
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Debbs graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Debbs has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Debbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Debbs practice?
Dr. Robert Debbs practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ and Plainsboro, NJ.
See Woodbury Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Woodbury Pediatricians.