Dr. Robert Debbs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Debbs?

August 23rd, 2017

The only Doctor who listened to me. He found the problem and was able to help me have healthy children when no one else could!. He is the most caring physician I ever met.

April 1st, 2016

Horrible delivery

My wonderful dr's were not on call over the weekend & 11 years ago when I gave birth to my son dr. Debbs was there. It was a nightmare. He kept making me push even though I wasn't all the way dilated. I was there for 23 hours. The delivery was so bad my son got stuck & his lung collapsed. I had so many stitches & then months later I realized the trauma was so bad my uterus was prolapsed. Since then I have had nothing but infections & problems because he didn't want to do a c-section & he was so mean. Thank God for the wonderful nurses.

May 26th, 2015

Dr. Debbs is an amazing doctor! He is compassionate, extremely knowledgeable, and reassuring. All other doctors should strive to be more like him.

October 20th, 2014

Cold Dr.

I was very disappointed with the Dr. & how he makes you feel when you don't agree or take what he prescribes you. He does make you feel bad & reminds you at every appointment that you should of got what he told you even though the baby is healthy & the ultrasounds show the baby is growing great. I left crying the one day since he made me feel like I was a bad person. I know that's not right & I do want what's best for my baby. The ultrasound technicians are very nice & comforting too bad he's not.

July 9th, 2014

ehhh doctor

I dont know about him bc he only sees you for five minutes and then charges you an arm and a leg for everything! He prescribed methimazole when i was only 9 weeks and told me i had to start using the medicine right away! Even tho it probably would have eased my suffering to take it i had told him of my concerns with its side effects and the baby looked fine and i was fine before the pregnancy! I asked if we could at least just monitor everything for now at least wait until i am 12 wks to take the medicine or something and let me tell you i wanted to cry bc he made me feel like as if i wanted to harm the baby by not taking it! When you are sick and pregnant and while you are suffering and want the best for your baby and for him or her to be as healthy as possible, hearing the doctor treat you as if you are a bad person is the worst! So i wanted a second opinion and saw an endocrinologist who courteously and professionally reviewed my lab work and informed me that they also agree of not taking methimazole especially before the 1st trimester and spoke of the same birth defects i was concerned about! Hearing another doctor confirm my side was a relief but also helped me realize that sometimes these doctors are not always right. On my last appointment with dr debbs he even changed his tone of voice and opinion and said oh you dont have to take it anymore and that hormones sometimes do this kind of thing and etc. How do they sleep at night when they are lying to your face. He initially said oh its your thyroid and it wont get better you are risking miscarriage. Do u want to lose your baby etc an last appt totally changed his story and said like i told u sometimes it can be caused by hormones you dont have to take the medicine. If this is a joke then i am not laughing!!!

June 8th, 2017