Dr. Robert Deconti MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 10th, 2016
Breast augmentation
Dr Deconti and staff was amazing ! They answered every question that I had about my surgery my postop my preop I would recommend anyone to go to Dr. D Conti and his staff ! I was scared to do this but in the end it's all worth it!! Pain wise was at like a 4.

June 30th, 2016
Dr. Deconti did an excellent job. His staff is so pleasant and very prompt. I had a bilateral mastectomy 12 years ago. One of my implants ruptured and he redid both of my inplants. Did a wonderful job. I

May 7th, 2016
Dr. DeConti and his staff are Fabulous!
I cannot say enough about Dr. DeConti and his wonderful staff. The staff make you feel like family and he makes you look fabulous! The work Dr. DeConti has done for me has boosted my self confidence and in turn changed my life. I recommend him to everyone and would never consider going anywhere else.

January 4th, 2016
Tummy tuck
I love what he did for me. He has a wonderful bedside manner and a great staff!

December 15th, 2015
Staff is phenomenal and Dr. Deconti's work was great. My results were just what I was hoping for

December 15th, 2015
Dr. DeConti Is an excellent plastic surgeon and am so pleased with the results. His staff is outstanding and I had no wait time whatsoever. If you are contemplating any plastic surgery, I would highly recommend him.

November 2nd, 2015
Amazing doctor and staff beyond pleased with them as well as the service highly recommend and will be returning for any and all needs

September 29th, 2015
I have had 5 procedures performed by Dr. DeConti, and will be scheduling my 6th very soon. Dr. Deconti is an excellent surgeon, his calm and relaxed demeanor always makes me feel less nervous about undergoing procedures. I have had some of the same procedures done at other Plastic Surgeons, the recovery and pain from the other Plastic Surgeon's work was much worse than what I experience with Dr. DeConti. Dr. DeConti's staff are amazing. They are warm, welcoming, make you feel very at ease, and genuinely care about you. I will continue to choose Dr. DeConti as my surgeon for the rest of my life.

August 21st, 2015
AWESOME!
I had an AMAZING experience with DeConti and his staff. Love Love Love!!!! I had a breast Augmentation and Breast lift and I absolutely love them. I hardly have no scares and my breast look awesome and VERY natural. My recovery time was great. I loved the flowers and the calls. I couldn't be any happier. Not to mention the ladies in the office are amazing.

June 5th, 2014
couldn't have been better!
A friend of mine had undergone breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Deconti 10years prior to my decision to seek a plastic surgeon for my own consideration of undergoing breast augmentation. Her results still looked good, and she recommended Dr. Deconti. The experience was easy, pleasant, and positive from start to finish. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. They really do an excellent job to ensure your comfort through a potentially uncomfortable process. I'm certain many of you will feel like I did going in to this process; uncomfortable with your body image. Dr. Deconti was direct, respectful, and highly informative throught the whole process. I am highly pleased with the result. The physician personally calls to check on you the evening of your surgery, and the practice sends flowers post operative to your home. They truly give the extra touch! If your looking for good results and a comfortable surgical experience Id definately seek a consult with the physician! I would recommend him to a friend or family member.

April 30th, 2014
Dr. Deconti's staff are exceptional! Although I don't understand how he gets so many wonderful reviews unless it's on breast augmentations or facial cosmetic surgeries. I had a Tummy Tuck and it went horribly wrong. I have no navel, a scar from what should be a navel down to a hole near my pubic bone. I was told the sutures in this area are susceptible to come undone completely or loosen because of bending at your waist! This or the navel was not corrected at the time because of the seriousness of disturbing the tissue so it was left to grow back together hence the closed navel and the scar. My question is why this happened with the sutures loosening or coming out, was this not thought out carefully from a surgeons point of view? You do have to bend at the waist sometime during your recuperation even to go to the bathroom! Dr. Deconti's reply was, "Your expectations are to high for what a Tummy Tuck is suppose to look like". But nothing was said, again about why my stomach scars look like someone has cut me open vertically and laterally. Is this what I paid for a tummy tuck to look like?

December 18th, 2013
Great Experience
Dr Deconti and his staff were wonderful! This was my first experience with plastic surgery and I was a little terrified... everything went amazingly smooth and easy. Everyone in the practice was friendly and helpful.. eased alot of my anxieties. And he does great work!! I loved the results!! Definitely recommend Dr Deconti to anyone considering or needing plastic surgery.