Dr. Robert Deconti MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2017
Best Plastic Surgeon in Richmond, VA
Dr. DeConti is truly a first class plastic surgeon with an awesome team of associates. He did a terrific job of removing a benign growth from my face about a month ago. In a matter of weeks, you can't even tell that I had surgery. I also give Dr. DeConti's entire staff rave reviews. They are all kind and genuinely good hearted people. Admittedly, I was very scared at the prospect of having surgery on my face and had lots of questions. Dr. DeConti and his team always took the time to listen to my concerns and patiently address them. I highly recommend Dr. DeConti to my family and friends for all of their plastic surgery needs.

May 16th, 2017
The perfect doctor for a life changing procedure!
I could not be happier with my entire experience, start to finish, with Dr. DeConti and his staff. The most noteworthy part of the process was choosing the size for my breast augmentation. I was SO nervous that I would go too big, or too small. Knowing that Dr. DeConti had been in business for over 25 years, I laid my trust in his hands. I was a bit nervous that the size he chose was bigger than what I wanted, but in the end when everything had "settled", They came out PERFECT. With each check-up visit, I build my friendship with him and his friendly staff. I was more than happy today to share my amazing experience of a very life changing procedure, with others who want to make sure they are picking the right doctor.

April 4th, 2017
Diane R Lenk
I could not be happier with the treatment and results of the procedure that Dr. Deconti recommended. Great care was taken to make sure that I understood and was comfortable with what was to be done. Dr. Deconti was very attentive and took his time explaining the whats and whys of any of his recommendations giving many options and to what degree each would help. His staff was very supportive and informative each and every time I have had an appointment. I will and have recommended Dr. Deconti.

November 10th, 2016
Breast augmentation
Dr Deconti and staff was amazing ! They answered every question that I had about my surgery my postop my preop I would recommend anyone to go to Dr. D Conti and his staff ! I was scared to do this but in the end it's all worth it!! Pain wise was at like a 4.

June 30th, 2016
Dr. Deconti did an excellent job. His staff is so pleasant and very prompt. I had a bilateral mastectomy 12 years ago. One of my implants ruptured and he redid both of my inplants. Did a wonderful job. I

May 7th, 2016
Dr. DeConti and his staff are Fabulous!
I cannot say enough about Dr. DeConti and his wonderful staff. The staff make you feel like family and he makes you look fabulous! The work Dr. DeConti has done for me has boosted my self confidence and in turn changed my life. I recommend him to everyone and would never consider going anywhere else.

January 4th, 2016
Tummy tuck
I love what he did for me. He has a wonderful bedside manner and a great staff!

December 15th, 2015
Staff is phenomenal and Dr. Deconti's work was great. My results were just what I was hoping for

December 15th, 2015
Dr. DeConti Is an excellent plastic surgeon and am so pleased with the results. His staff is outstanding and I had no wait time whatsoever. If you are contemplating any plastic surgery, I would highly recommend him.

November 2nd, 2015
Amazing doctor and staff beyond pleased with them as well as the service highly recommend and will be returning for any and all needs

September 29th, 2015
I have had 5 procedures performed by Dr. DeConti, and will be scheduling my 6th very soon. Dr. Deconti is an excellent surgeon, his calm and relaxed demeanor always makes me feel less nervous about undergoing procedures. I have had some of the same procedures done at other Plastic Surgeons, the recovery and pain from the other Plastic Surgeon's work was much worse than what I experience with Dr. DeConti. Dr. DeConti's staff are amazing. They are warm, welcoming, make you feel very at ease, and genuinely care about you. I will continue to choose Dr. DeConti as my surgeon for the rest of my life.

August 21st, 2015
AWESOME!
I had an AMAZING experience with DeConti and his staff. Love Love Love!!!! I had a breast Augmentation and Breast lift and I absolutely love them. I hardly have no scares and my breast look awesome and VERY natural. My recovery time was great. I loved the flowers and the calls. I couldn't be any happier. Not to mention the ladies in the office are amazing.