Plastic Surgeon

7229 Forest Ave
Ste 101
Richmond, VA 23226
804-673-8000
Locations and availability (1)

|  couldn't have been better!  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2014

A friend of mine had undergone breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Deconti 10years prior to my decision to seek a plastic surgeon for my own consideration of undergoing breast augmentation. Her results still looked good, and she recommended Dr. Deconti. The experience was easy, pleasant, and positive from start to finish. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. They really do an excellent job to ensure your comfort through a potentially uncomfortable process. I'm certain many of you will feel like I did going in to this process; uncomfortable with your body image. Dr. Deconti was direct, respectful, and highly informative throught the whole process. I am highly pleased with the result. The physician personally calls to check on you the evening of your surgery, and the practice sends flowers post operative to your home. They truly give the extra touch! If your looking for good results and a comfortable surgical experience Id definately seek a consult with the physician! I would recommend him to a friend or family member.

Apr 30th, 2014

Dr. Deconti's staff are exceptional! Although I don't understand how he gets so many wonderful reviews unless it's on breast augmentations or facial cosmetic surgeries. I had a Tummy Tuck and it went horribly wrong. I have no navel, a scar from what should be a navel down to a hole near my pubic bone. I was told the sutures in this area are susceptible to come undone completely or loosen because of bending at your waist! This or the navel was not corrected at the time because of the seriousness of disturbing the tissue so it was left to grow back together hence the closed navel and the scar. My question is why this happened with the sutures loosening or coming out, was this not thought out carefully from a surgeons point of view? You do have to bend at the waist sometime during your recuperation even to go to the bathroom! Dr. Deconti's reply was, "Your expectations are to high for what a Tummy Tuck is suppose to look like". But nothing was said, again about why my stomach scars look like someone has cut me open vertically and laterally. Is this what I paid for a tummy tuck to look like?

|  Great Experience  |  show details
by Kelly B. on Dec 18th, 2013

Dr Deconti and his staff were wonderful! This was my first experience with plastic surgery and I was a little terrified... everything went amazingly smooth and easy. Everyone in the practice was friendly and helpful.. eased alot of my anxieties. And he does great work!! I loved the results!! Definitely recommend Dr Deconti to anyone considering or needing plastic surgery.

|  Best Doctor Overall VA  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

Dr.DeConti is amazing at what he does. I was so pleased with my results and how easy recovery was for me. He's truly gifted and I am so glad I choose him as my surgeon. Highly recommend.

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

Dr. Deconti has been wonderful from the beginning. He has not hesitated to answer my questions, and is very clear in explaining risks, benefits, sizing, etc. He even encouraged me to email him questions, which I did. He quickly responded and it was the weekend! I have been blown away by his professionalism and his quality of work. Staff is great as well and very personable. They even sent me flowers post op which was very uplifting. My results look amazing, so natural. Exactly what I hoped. I have been posting my experience along with pictures on a site for plastic surgery patients. Here is the link if you would like to read more about my experience. http://www.realself.com/review/richmond-va-breast-augmentation-my-journey

Oct 22nd, 2012

I do appreciate your time, energy, patience, and expertise. My eye lid and forehead are both looking better and better every day.Thank you so much for everything you do...

|  You guys are the best!  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2012

I am so grateful for the compassion that you all have shown me throughout this process. I am thankful that I listened to the numerous friends that recommended Dr. DeConti for this procedure. I am so happy with my results and I will continue to send friends your way. Thank You!

|  Rhinoplasty  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2012

He did exactly what I wanted him to do. I was very nervous since a nose job can look very fake or not right for a face. He was conservative so I still look like me, but a hundred times better.

|  Great physician  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2012

Dr. DeConti takes the time needed with his patients to answer questions and explain everything about your procedure. He never tries to hurry through and does excellent work. I am very pleased and would recommend him for any type of plastic surgery.

|  Thank you!  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

I cannot begin to express my appreciation with Dr. DeConti and his staff. Not only did he fix my breast augmentation which others could not, but also performed liposuction on my tummy which I am very happy with. The procedures have helped me feel good about my body again and being in a bathing suit. I have already recommended him to my friends.

|  The Best!  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2012

My experience with Dr. DeConti and his staff has been excellent. Dr. D. Is very quiet but very professional. He answered all my questions and was always available. I have had moles removed as well as cosmetic surgery with him. Simply stated... He is the Best!

Jul 23rd, 2012

unless you are getting a boob job, don't go here. he messed up liposuction on my stomach, leaving rippling and lumpiness. None caring attitude unless you are an augment patient and a dancer or in the entertainment business. Has operated on his whole staff. Not a great reputation with other docs. beware!

|  Recommend Highly!  |  show details
Nov 26th, 2011

I have been a patient with Dr. DeConti for 10 years. I have had a breast augment and a tummy tuck with him as well as gotten Botox and Juvederm. My experiences have always been excellent and I always leave well informed. His staff is very friendly and helpfull. I love my results too!

Nov 15th, 2011

Highly skilled cosmetic/plastic/ reconstructive surgeon. Caring and compassionate. Well respected by peers, nurses, and patients.Highly professional office staff. Would recommend to family and friends

|  Best Experience!  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

I had a great experience with Dr. D. and his staff. They are very friendly and easy to work with. My surgery went very smoothly because of Dr. DeConti's experience and thoroughness. I am very pleased with my tummy tuck and liposuction and recommend him highly.

|  Breast Aug...  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

I'm coming up on about 1.5 years following my surgery, and I couldn't be happier. I drove down from DC for my first visit with Dr. DeConti, and ended my search for a surgeon that day. Between his portfolio, cost and demeanor, I was set that he was the perfect doctor for me. I told the office that I would call back once I had the last bit of money saved away and was ready to schedule, and they left me alone until I called. No harassment like some of the other practices eager for another client.I drove down once more prior to my surgery, and the office worked with me being very late due to the traffic issues between DC and RVA. Sized up and surgery planned. The office staff was beyond friendly and just a dream to deal with. Day of surgery, I opted to stay at a nearby hotel and slid into the outpatient center at my appointment time. A 5-10 minute wait and some final paper work later, I was laying in a stretcher while nurses did pre-surgery setup. The next thing I knew, I was waking up in recovery. Once I was conscious and pain killers were set, they handed me off to my ride and we drove back home. There are several follow up appointments, all of which were simple to schedule and flexible with my arrival time. Now, 1.5 years later, the scars are nearly invisible and the shape is completely perfect. I wasn't sure about sizing, but I'm VERY glad I trusted the doctor's suggestion with size in relation to my frame. They are large, but not so large that I look like I may tip over. Overall opinion - *technically an amazing doctor. Beautiful work, and I would return to him if I ever chose to have anything else done.* Personality - while the meetings with him are short, he is incredibly friendly and sweet, great sense of humor too. The staff that he has at the office is easily one of the best groups that I have dealt with at a medical practice. * Location / Quality of office - While the drives were long, the office is not too far from VCU and the local shopping district (the fan), so every trip was turned into an adventure. Office was very nice and comfortable, Out Patient clinic was very modern and on point. * Cost - Some of the most reasonable pricing in the tri-state area. They really work with you in regards to payment. Once you've found Dr. DeConti in your search, just stop calling the others. You won't find better on this coast.

|  my experience  |  show details
by rebecca w on Dec 29th, 2010

dr deconti is an awesome dr and did an awesome job with my body..so natural looking and i am soooooo happy with the work that he did, and his staff at his center was soo hrl[ful.esp kelly who ansswered all questions ans was so wonderful, and the outpaeient surgery was awesome and had awesome ataff id recommend all my friends there...thank your for the wonderful job u and ur staff did!

Oct 6th, 2010

Dr. D and his staff are the BEST! I have nothing to say, but great things about them and I have sent over 10 of my friends to have their procedures done with him too. We are all thrilled with our outcomes!Thanks for chaning my life Dr. D!

|  Simply the best!  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2010

I did a lot of research both online and 3 consultations before choosing Dr D. Since then I have had a breast augmentation and liposuction. I could not be happier. The staff and Dr. DeConti have always been nice, caring, and compassionate. I recommend him highly.

|  Thank You!  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2010

I am so happy with my results. I cannot wait to show off my new body.

|  Best Experience  |  show details
by kw on Sep 17th, 2010

I had a great experience with Dr. DeConti and his staff. Everybody was very nice to me which helped relieve my anxiety. They were very thorough with their information and planning. My surgical experience at the surgery center was perfect. I could not ask for a better surgeon nor a better office staff to work with. I recommended Dr. D. to my sister.

|  butcher  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2010

left me looking like a freak he does not know what is doing

|  Absolutely Fabulous Doctor!  |  show details
May 21st, 2010

Dr. DeConti is the greatest. I have had 2 procedures with him and could not be happier. The surgery center and his staff are very nice and easy to work with. Go to Dr. D.!

by BD on May 21st, 2010

My experience and surgery with Dr. DeConti and his staff was awesome! Everybody was extremely nice and thorough. Dr. DeConti is a perfectionist. He is a great listener too. I could not ask for a better experience.

|  Great Experience!  |  show details
by gs on May 17th, 2010

Thank you Dr. D. My experience with DeConti Plastic Surgery was excellent. From my initial phone call, with Kelli to my consultation with Dr. DeConti, I could not have picked a better place to have my surgery. Thank You.

|  Very good experience.  |  show details
May 12th, 2010

Dr. DeConti and his satff are very easy to work with. Dr. DeConti is an excellent surgeon and very helpful. I had a small complication and he was there to help me through it. My results are excellent. I could not be happier. Thank you Dr. D.

|  Super Doctor!  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2010

I have now had 2 procedures with Dr. D. and they have both turned out better then I could have imagined. He actually corrected a previous procedure done by another plastic surgeon who was unwilling to fix the problem. I am very happy with the new me. His staff is so helpfully and happy all the time. It is a nice place to visit.

|  Simply the Best!  |  show details
by cl on Apr 16th, 2010

The best doctor! The best experience! The best staff! Love my results!

|  Great Doctor... Wonderful Staff  |  show details
by jw on Apr 15th, 2010

My experience with Dr. DeConti and his staff was wonderful. It was very easy to set up an appointment. The consultation was very thorough and informative. Dr. DeConti is very compassionate and cares about his patients. He called me the evening of the surgery to see how I was doing. The entire experience was excellent. I have referred all my friends to him and they all have had similar experiences.

|  Outstanding Experience!!!  |  show details
by CH on Apr 15th, 2010

What a great experience! Dr. DeConti and his staff are very nice, caring and professional. My consultation was very educational and made me feel very comfortable with him and his staff. The surgery center staff were great too... warm and friendly. I love my new look! I highly recommend Dr. DeConti!

|  Excellent physician!  |  show details
by RS on Apr 29th, 2009

Excellent caring physician and staff. Very nice place. Dr. DeConti knows his speciality well. I love my new body!Recommend highly.

|  great doc.  |  show details
by hs on Feb 1st, 2009

I thought his staff was great very professional.

by KG on Aug 20th, 2008

I just wanted to write a little note to thank you for being so wonderful. I had such a great experience with my surgery. Everyone was so patient and understanding! especially Kelli! I called A LOT! I am sooo pleased with my results. And the flowers and phone call from Dr. DeConti really meant a lot and made me feel special! I think you guys are great - Don't change a thing! Sincerely,

by AW on Aug 20th, 2008

Thank you so much for the amazing work you did on my augmentation surgery. You have given me the body image I never thought I could have; it's a dream come true. It is a pleasure to work with all of you.

|  Great Experience!  |  show details
by AJ on Aug 19th, 2008

Thank you so very much for the wonderful youthful feeling. You are blessed with an abundance of talent. I'm proud to be part of that proof! Thank you and your staff for all you do! See y'all soon.