A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Deere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Deere is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Deere, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deere graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deere has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert C MD Deere MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Deere practice?
- Dr. Robert Deere has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Deere practices Surgery near Downey, CA.
See Downey Surgeons.