A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert De Frang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert De Frang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Frang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Frang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert De Frang, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. De Frang graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. De Frang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D De Frang MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. De Frang practice?
- Dr. Robert De Frang has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert De Frang practices Vascular Surgery near Everett, WA.
See Everett Surgeons.