A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Dein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dein, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dein has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Dein MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Dein practice?
- Dr. Robert Dein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Dein practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Malvern, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Obstetricians & Gynecologists.