A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Del Junco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Del Junco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Del Junco, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Junco graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Del Junco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Del Junco MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Del Junco practice?
- Dr. Robert Del Junco has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Del Junco practices Otolaryngology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Otolaryngologists.