Dr. Robert Del Junco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Del Junco?

April 15th, 2014

Positive Experience

I'm glad Dr. Del Junco was the surgeon who recently removed my thyroid. Everything went well both in his office and in the hospital. He answered all questions I had about it. The doctors that recommended him praised his surgical skills.

September 24th, 2013

Doesn't Listen, Zero Follow Up

Both my husband and I visited Dr. Del Junco for separate issues. We each had the same experience - coincidence? I don't think so! He interrupts you very quickly into your appointment and is not good at listening. I suppose he means well as I don't think most doctors go into the practice because they are trying to be bad at their jobs, but something tends to happen along the way. I personally went for mysterious sinus pain & intense headaches I had been dealing with for YEARS. He told me to visit an allergist and a neurologist and then come back to see him. He sent me downstairs for x-rays to verify I did not have a sinus infection (which I had already told him I had not) and sent me on my way. To this day I have never heard another word from his office. This was back in 2010. I have since visited numerous neurologists, an allergist and am currently looking for a new ENT specialist. I would not waste my time going back to Del Junco. My husband's experience... My husband was sent off to the sleep testing center. He ended up needing to be on a CPAP machine, which he currently uses nightly. Even though Dr. Del Junco is the one who referred my husband to the sleep center, we have never received any kind of follow up care or phone calls WHATSOEVER from his office or from his staff. My husband has been using his machine for almost three years now and no one checks in on him to make sure the levels are set correctly or that he is using the machine properly. (We literally only had one appointment with the doctor.) Dr. Del Junco and his staff are simply NOT COMPETENT at following up. Only God knows the reasons for this. Save yourself a lot of stress and go elsewhere.

June 13th, 2013

Not impressed

I took my daughter to see this Dr as she's suffered from chronic ear infections for the last year. when the dr came in, he looked at my child for maybe two minutes- quick look in her ears and then he launched into at 30 minute diatribe about himself.. I knew immediately this was not the dr for us... He ended with- "call me if she gets another infection!"... Well her next double eat infection came and I went to another ENT who immediately scheduled her for tubes, and a full hearing test evaluate... Which confirmed my fears - she has damage to her ears because of all the constant fluid and infections... This issue could have been recognized 4 months sooner had he taken just a little more time to evaluate my child. I would not recommend him to care for your small child. Seems a bit too consumed with himself and not the patient at hand.....

March 18th, 2013

Not impressed with Dr. or staff

I saw this doctor several times over the course of 3 months to help with a sinus infection.... The infection is still there. He insisted on only using expensive CT scans, he wouldn't even spend enough time with me during a visit to use a scope. I'll be seeing a different ENT soon, hopefully with better results.

December 29th, 2011

very nice doctor

doctoc took as much time with me as i needed to understand what was going on with me, i think the world of him

November 3rd, 2011

Best Doctor in the WORLD!!!!

As a scared cancer patient, Dr. Del Juco relieved my stress by spending time with my husband and I answering all our questions and showing great concern for my welfare. He is a wonderful surgeon who performed two amazing surgeries; saving my vocal chords, parathyroid glands, and helping to eradicate my cancer. He and his office staff help to coordinate treatment options, office visits, and even second opinions. If you want the best care, I highly recommend his services.

May 3rd, 2011

not the office for menot the office for me

have no consideration for some people time. never return phone calls leave you hanging. I did everything they ask me to do.Was on time (30 min before the appt.)

April 14th, 2011

Excellent Doctor & Surgeon

I was recommended to Dr. Del Junco by two different people after I had a bad experience with a doctor from UCI. Dr Del Junco spent time listening to my concerns before examining me. He explained my options and I decided, on his advice, to have surgery. It was a great success, everyone is amazed with the lack of scaring I have. Post surgical visits have been great and I can recommend Dr Del Junco without hesitation.

November 1st, 2010

Nightmare

I discovered a lump in my throat and scheduled an appointment with Dr. Junco three weeks later. A week before my appointment, the office called to move my appointment to a date almost two months later. No apology was given and the caller made it clear no effort would be made to squeeze me in sooner. Just based on the lack of courtesy and caring of the office staff, I would not even bother with this doctor

June 8th, 2009

The best doctor in the world!!

I actually treated with Dr. Del Junco in 2001 through 2003 when I had a parotidectomy and also needed some follow up care. He was the most understanding, caring, compassionate doctor I have ever had before or since then.

October 28th, 2008

REFERRAL FROM MY PRIMARY PHYSICAIN

Dr. Del Junco was AMAZING. For the first time in years, I found a Dr. who LISTENED to me. Asked me questions that actually made sense. He spoke to me in a way that I understood what he was telling me. He GOT it when I described my pain & my fears and I feel confident this is the man who will finally help me.

August 2nd, 2017