Learn more about Dr. Robert Del Pero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Del Pero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Del Pero
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Del Pero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Del Pero, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Pero graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Del Pero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Del Pero MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Del Pero practice?
- Dr. Robert Del Pero has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Del Pero practices Ophthalmology near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Ophthalmologists.