A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Del Pero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Del Pero is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Del Pero, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Pero graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Del Pero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Del Pero MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Del Pero practice?
- Dr. Robert Del Pero has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Del Pero practices Ophthalmology near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Ophthalmologists.