A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Del Pero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Del Pero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Del Pero
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Del Pero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Del Pero, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Pero graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Del Pero has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Del Pero MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Del Pero practice?
- Dr. Robert Del Pero has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Del Pero practices Ophthalmology near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Ophthalmologists.