A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Delong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Delong, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Delong graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Delong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Saints Mem Med Ctr, Lowell, Ma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert G Delong MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert G. Delong practice?
- Dr. Robert Delong has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Delong practices Emergency Medicine near Lowell, MA.
See Lowell Emergency Physicians.