A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Delphia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Delphia, Cardiologist, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Delphia, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary CT Angiography
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Delphia graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Delphia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Palmetto Health Baptist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Delphia FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Delphia practice?
- Dr. Robert Delphia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Delphia practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, SC and Winnsboro, SC.
See Columbia Cardiologists.