A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Delphia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Delphia, Cardiologist, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delphia
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Delphia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Delphia, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary CT Angiography
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Delphia graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Delphia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Baptist Easley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Delphia FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Delphia practice?
- Dr. Robert Delphia has 11 office locations.
Dr. Robert Delphia practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near West Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsville, SC and Camden, SC.
See West Columbia Cardiologists.