A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Delphia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Delphia, Cardiologist, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delphia
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Delphia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Delphia, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary CT Angiography
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Delphia graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Delphia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Baptist Easley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Delphia FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Delphia practice?
- Dr. Robert Delphia has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Delphia practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Cardiologists.