Learn more about Dr. Robert Delphia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Delphia, Cardiologist, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Delphia, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary CT Angiography
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Delphia graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Delphia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Baptist Easley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Delphia FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Delphia practice?
- Dr. Robert Delphia has 11 office locations.
Dr. Robert Delphia practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near West Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsville, SC and Camden, SC.
See West Columbia Cardiologists.