Learn more about Dr. Robert Delphia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Delphia, Cardiologist, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delphia
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delphia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Delphia, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary CT Angiography
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Delphia graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Delphia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Baptist Easley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert E Delphia FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Delphia practice?
- Dr. Robert Delphia has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Delphia practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Cardiologists.