A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Del Rosario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Del Rosario is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Del Rosario, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Rosario graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Del Rosario has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Del Rosario accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Del Rosario practice?
Dr. Robert Del Rosario practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carlisle, PA and Lemoyne, PA.
See Harrisburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.