Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Del Vento
Dr. Robert Del Vento, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Orange, NJ. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Del Vento is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and St Barnabas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Del Vento has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Robert Del Vento is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.
Dr. Marie Sangosse
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
West Orange, NJ 0 mi38
Dr. Louis Sangosse
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
West Orange, NJ 0 mi40
Dr. Anjali Gupta
West Orange, NJ 0.07 mi18