Learn more about Dr. Robert Demarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Demarco, Pulmonary, Critical Care is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Demarco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tuberculosis Prevention & Treatment
Education & Awards
Dr. Demarco graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Demarco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demarco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert Demarco practice?
Dr. Robert Demarco practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Critical Care Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ocoee, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Youngstown Internists, Youngstown Urgent Care Centers, Youngstown Pulmonologists, Youngstown Surgeons, and Youngstown Neurologists.