Learn more about Dr. Robert Demarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Demarco, Pulmonary, Critical Care is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demarco
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Demarco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Demarco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Tuberculosis Prevention & Treatment
Education & Awards
Dr. Demarco graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Demarco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Health Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Demarco MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert Demarco practice?
- Dr. Robert Demarco has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Demarco practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists, Gainesville Critical Care Practitioners, and Gainesville Pulmonologists.