A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Demarco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Demarco, Pulmonary, Critical Care is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Demarco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Tuberculosis Prevention & Treatment
Education & Awards
Dr. Demarco graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Demarco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Demarco MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert Demarco practice?
- Dr. Robert Demarco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Demarco practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ocoee, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Youngstown Internists, Youngstown Pulmonologists, Youngstown Surgeons, and Youngstown Neurologists.