A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Demartino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Demartino is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demartino
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Demartino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Demartino, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Demartino graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Demartino has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Edwin Demartino MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Demartino practice?
- Dr. Robert Demartino has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Demartino practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.