Learn more about Dr. Robert Dematteo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Dematteo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dematteo
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dematteo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Dematteo, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dematteo graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dematteo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- St Josephs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Enrico Dematteo MD is a male Pulmonologist and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Dematteo practice?
- Dr. Robert Dematteo has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Dematteo practices Pulmonary Disease near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Pulmonologists.